Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate data in order to accelerate, improve and shift their marketing approaches and business models. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
Four years ago, we started a new digital strategy practice to support our clients (corporate or private equity funds) in their digital transformation. We have the opportunity to help prestigious clients on their digital issues and we want now to reinforce the team with an additional Digital Strategy Consultant.
55 strategy team brings together a unique blend of strategy consulting background and hands-on digital experience. Within the consulting team based in Paris, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's strategy projects to multiple clients, covering topics such as digital-driven and data strategies, organization or digital due diligences.
You will report to a Consulting Manager and will work closely with 55 experts and directors. As a Digital Strategy Consultant, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's strategy offer, both in terms of marketing and operational delivery.
Depending on the project, you will contribute in different ways, and need to provide the expected deliverables. Examples of projects include:
- Defining a digital-driven/ data strategy roadmap
- Conducting a digital due diligence on an adtech or e-commerce player
- Supporting a top executive in the definition of its digital plan
- Contributing to the development of 55's strategy practice by being involved on pitches, proposals and key events
- Participating in knowledge sharing and development
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering from top-tier university
- At least 1-2 years' experience in strategy consulting
- A previous experience in digital in a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of the Office suite
- Fluent English
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative problem-solving and structured thinking skills
- Ability to work proactively with an energetic, “can do” attitude
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong interest in digital and media technologies
- Entrepreneurial spirit