You will be responsible for developing fifty-five's brand and positionning, showcasing fifty-five's expertise, innovative products, and client success stories.
At the heart of the marketing strategy, you will help define fifty-five's value proposition and product positionning, emphasising their strengths and taking into account the state of the market.
You will be responsible for publicising successful client projects, identifying projects that promote fifty-five’s expertise in the areas of data collection, data activation, and media mix optimisation.
Working with public relations firms, you will help develop fifty-five's B2B and B2C communications strategy, using multiple channels and organising events allowing fifty-five to reach their clients and prospects.
- Creating Product Marketing materials
- Organising events with clients and partners
- Developing the PR strategy
- Writing case studies
- Managing the fifty-five website
- Identifying the optimal media to communicate fifty-five's different messages
- Managing fifty-five's communications channels: newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in web technology
- Corporate communications and PR skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office and Google Suites
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent English
- 900€ net/month + bonus
- 50% transportation costs
- Tickets restaurant